Annual Registration fee (per student)
$30 ($50 for Boys’ Scholarship Program)
Trimester Tuition Fees (2022-2023):
Due September 12, December 1 and March 1
Creative Movement & Pre-Ballet
Levels 1 and 2: $275
Level 2X: $375
Level 3: $475
Levels 3X, 4 and 4x: $525
Levels 5 and Advanced: $750
$18 per class
$150 for 10 classes
$225 for 16 classes
- Metropolitan registration fee: $30 per child, per year.
- Boys’ Scholarship Program registration fee: $50 per child, per year, payable to Metropolitan Ballet Company.
- Adult registration fee: $30 per year; fee is waived if adult student has children currently enrolled in the school.
- Tuition may be paid in full at registration or in three payments (trimesters) throughout the year.
- Trimester payments are due September 1 (first day of classes), December 1, and March 1.
- Tuition includes pointe, partnering, and modern dance classes for appropriate levels.
- A family discount is offered for those families with more than one child enrolled in the school. The student in the highest level pays full tuition; each additional child receives a 5% discount.
- There are no tuition refunds. A missed class may be made up on another day.
- Students who are meeting the minimum requirements for their level are permitted and encouraged to attend additional classes (at their level or below) free of charge. Please ask which additional classes would be most appropriate.
- A 10% late fee will be added to any payment more than 14 days overdue.
- Returned check fee: $45.00
Registration and Tuition payments may be submitted
A limited number of merit and need-based scholarships are available to intermediate and advanced students (Levels 2X and higher). Available awards are dependent upon total donations to Metropolitan’s scholarship fund in any given year. Requests for assistance should be made in writing in June at the time of annual registration. Scholarship applications are reviewed by the Metropolitan Ballet Company Board of Directors in August. Careful consideration will be given to all requests.
$80 per hour
Solos (Competitive, College Auditions)
- Choreography fee (includes initial 2 rehearsal sessions): $350
- Rehearsal Sessions: $60 per hour
Video (College Admissions, Auditions)
- In-Studio Video Shoot: $50 per hour
- Video Editing: $150 flat fee
Guest Choreographer Kanji Segawa Photograph by Miki Wray