Annual Registration fee (per student)
$30 ($50 for Boys’ Scholarship Program)
Due Sept 2 (first day of classes), Dec 1, March 1
$195 ($150 if adding to Creative Movement)
Levels 1 and 2: $245
Level 2X: $325
Level 3: $395
Levels 3X and 4: $495
Levels 4X, 5, Advanced: $575
$16 per class; $150 for 10 classes
$225 for 16 classes
- Metropolitan registration fee: $30 per child, per year.
- Boys’ Scholarship Program registration fee: $50 per child, per year, payable to Metropolitan Ballet Company.
- Adult registration fee: $30 per year; fee is waived if adult student has children currently enrolled in the school.
- Tuition may be paid in full at registration or in three payments (trimesters) throughout the year.
- Trimester payments are due September 1 (first day of classes), December 1, and March 1.
- Tuition includes pointe, partnering, and modern dance classes for appropriate levels.
- A family discount is offered for those families with more than one child enrolled in the school. The student in the highest level pays full tuition; each additional child receives a 5% discount.
- There are no tuition refunds. A missed class may be made up on another day.
- Students who are meeting the minimum requirements for their level are permitted and encouraged to attend additional classes (at their level or below) free of charge. Please ask which additional classes would be most appropriate.
- A 10% late fee will be added to any payment more than 14 days overdue.
- Returned check fee: $35.
A limited number of merit and need-based scholarships are available to intermediate and advanced students (Levels 2X and higher). Available awards are dependent upon total donations to Metropolitan’s scholarship fund in any given year. Requests for assistance should be made in writing in June at the time of annual registration. Scholarship applications are reviewed by the Metropolitan Ballet Company Board of Directors in August. Careful consideration will be given to all requests.